ILLINOIS I-90 TRUCK ACCIDENT LAWYERS
Illinois highways, such as I-90/Dan Ryan Expressway, are heavily used by tractor-trailers. While we share the roads with these behemoths, we do not share in the consequences if there is an accident. Truck drivers typically walk away from accidents, while the people in the other vehicle are killed or suffer devastating injuries.
At Healy Scanlon Law Firm in Chicago, our lawyers hold truck drivers and their employers responsible when their negligence injures other people. We have obtained numerous multimillion-dollar recoveries for accident victims, including many verdicts and settlements over $20 million. We offer a free initial consultation to discuss your case.
Truck Driver Negligence in I-90/Dan Ryan Expressway Accidents
Driver negligence is a factor in many accidents involving tractor-trailers. Examples of truck driver negligence include:
- Driver fatigue caused by driving too long without taking a rest break
- Accidents caused by truck speeding or unsafe lane changes
- Truck drivers tailgating, leading to rear-end collisions
- Driving overloaded or improperly loaded trucks
- Distracted truck drivers talking on cellphones or operating portable electronic devices while driving
- Driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol
Since 1939, the federal government has tried to regulate the interstate trucking industry in an effort to guarantee the safe operation of these massive motor vehicles. At Healy Scanlon Law Firm, our attorneys have gained a reputation for making trucking companies pay when they put profits ahead of safety.
Contact Our Dan Ryan Expressway Accident Attorneys
There is never a charge to discuss your case with one of our Illinois I-90 truck accident attorneys. Evening and weekend consultations are available. To speak to us, call 312-324-0409 (800-787-5431 toll free) or send us an e-mail. Se habla español.