At Healy Scanlon Law Firm in Chicago, our attorneys represent the victims of all types of motor vehicle accident cases. We have obtained numerous multimillion-dollar recoveries for our clients, including several verdicts and settlements over $20 million.
No matter how you were injured, our Chicago motor vehicle accident attorneys offer a free initial consultation to discuss your case.
Illinois Transportation Attorneys
We represent clients in all types of motor vehicle accident cases, including:
- Truck accidents: Accidents involving heavy trucks usually result in devastating losses for the people in the other vehicles. In many of these cases, negligence such as truck driver fatigue plays a role.
- Car accidents: Our lawyers have the experience to address complex issues that may be a part of your car accident case such as disputed liability and auto defects.
- Motorcycle accidents: Motorcycle accidents are commonly caused by distracted or inattentive drivers merging into a lane already occupied by a motorcycle or taking a left-hand turn in front of a motorcyclist.
- Aviation accidents: While large commercial airline crashes receive more publicity, the majority of plane accidents involve small, general aviation aircraft.
- Boating and personal watercraft accidents: Accidents that occur on the water can result in very serious injuries and wrongful death.
- Train accidents: These accidents may be caused by driver error, mechanical failure, improperly maintained tracks and other forms of negligence.
- Bus accidents: Common carriers such as the Chicago Transit Authority have a high level of responsibility toward the safety of their passengers.
- Passenger train and Amtrak accidents
Contact a Car and Truck Accident Attorney
There is never a charge to discuss your case with a Chicago motor vehicle accident attorney at our firm. Evening and weekend consultations are available. To speak to us, call 312-324-0409 (800-787-5431 toll free) or send us an e-mail. Se habla español.