The Healy Law Firm in Chicago is different from many of the law firms that handle construction accident cases in that our attorneys come from working class backgrounds. Many of us have worked in construction, including firm founder Martin Healy Jr. who operated heavy equipment during college and law school. Because of our backgrounds, we understand the dangers that construction workers face.
Our attorneys have obtained numerous multimillion-dollar recoveries for our clients, including $9.3 million for the family of a man who was killed in an accident involving a dump truck at a construction site in Chicago. We offer a free initial consultation to discuss your case.
The following pages provide more information about the types of cases we handle:
- Construction site injuries: Dangerous conditions on construction sites can result in career-ending injuries.
- Defective construction equipment: Heavy equipment such as dump trucks and cranes often operate in close proximity to workers.
- Defective machinery: Machines that lack safeguards can injure or kill construction workers.
- Unsafe ladders and scaffolding: Unsafe ladders and scaffolding are a leading cause of falls.
- Asbestos: Asbestos exposure can be a problem when an older building is torn down or remodeled.
- Dangerous tools: If you are injured by a construction tool, the manufacturer or distributor may be responsible.
- Defective roof structures: Rotting and defective roof structure can result in falls.
- Construction vehicle injury: If you are injured in a construction vehicle accident, the other driver may be liable for your damages.
- Falls from heights: Falls are a leading cause of death on construction sites.
- Trench collapse: Trench collapses can occur when proper safeguards are not taken.
Contact an Illinois Construction Site Injury Lawyer
There is never a charge to discuss your case with a Chicago construction accident lawyer at our firm. Evening and weekend consultations are available. To speak to us, call 312-324-0409 (800-787-5431 toll free) or send us an e-mail. Se habla español.