When it comes to selecting a law firm to represent you in a wrongful death or catastrophic personal injury case, it's all about the results. Your well-being and the financial security of your family may depend on the settlement or verdict your attorney is able to obtain for you.
The lawyers at Healy Scanlon Law Firm offer a free initial consultation to discuss your case.
Illinois Lawyers Protecting Consumers Against Negligent Drivers and Defective Products
At Healy Scanlon Law Firm in Chicago, we are known for the record-setting verdicts we have obtained for our clients. Examples of some record-setting results include:
- $25.1 million jury verdict for a driver who was rendered paraplegic in an intersection collision in Schaumburg. This was the largest verdict in Illinois for a case involving paraplegia breaking the previous record for paraplegia in Illinois, also obtained by Healy Scanlon Law Firm.
- $24 million jury verdict against Yamaha for a victim who became a paraplegic due to a defective motorcycle. This was the largest verdict in Cook County for a paraplegic.
- $23.7 million for victims of a trucking accident in Plainfield that resulted in two deaths and a severe injury to a third person. The jury verdict was the largest ever in Will County.
- $9.1 million for a bad faith claim against an insurance company for failing to settle the $1,000,000 policy limit. The case stems from a construction site injury when a dump truck owned and operated by JMS Trucking ran over and killed a 63-year-old laborer. This is the largest settlement for a bad faith claim in Illinois.
- $8.1 million for a person who was rendered quadriplegic after diving into a residential swimming pool in Palos Hills. The jury verdict was the largest in Illinois for a swimming pool accident.
Our law firm focuses on cases involving motor vehicle collisions, truck accidents, construction accidents, products liability and other types of serious personal injury cases. We take cases as far as they need to go to obtain just compensation for our clients. Our Chicago accident lawyers have successfully tried cases in courts throughout Illinois, including the Illinois Supreme Court.
Many of our most successful cases involve catastrophic injuries and contested liability. It gives us great satisfaction as attorneys to come through for our clients when the odds are stacked against them. Our success comes from hard work, and our commitment and dedication to each, individual client.
Contact Our Cook County Personal Injury Law Firm
There is never a charge to discuss your case with one of our Illinois defective products attorneys. Evening and weekend consultations are available. To speak to us, call 312-324-0409 (800-787-5431 toll free) or send us an e-mail. Se habla español.